Prescription Process gives you the information you need to find out if you’re getting what the doctor ordered.
This website helps you answer questions like:
- What is “step therapy” and what does it mean to “fail first” on a medication?
- How can non-medical switching impact patient health?
- Why does my health plan make me pay more for abuse-deterrent formulations?
- What are specialty tiers and why are my prescription out of pocket costs so high?
- What can I do about these issues?
Prescription Process is a project of the Alliance for Patient Access (AfPA), a non-profit national network of physicians who advocate for patient access to approved therapies and appropriate clinical care.